Window Covering Business for Sale: Franchise Costs & Required Skills
Looking for a window covering business for sale? Here's why a window coverings franchise is the best investment and the costs and skills you need to get started.
The Future of Home Remodeling Is Bright
Spending for home improvements and repairs is on track to reach $432 billion by the end of the fourth quarter this year. Strong home sales and rising home equity levels are helping give the home remodeling industry a boost.
High demand for rental properties is also helping bolster the home remodeling market. Lack of inventory and high prices are making buying a home out of reach for many Americans. The number of high-income renters has climbed 48% over the last decade, according to a report by the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University. The increase in demand for rental properties is causing rental prices to rise, which is making it increasingly difficult to save for a down payment on a new home. Property managers rely heavily on home remodeling to get top dollar for their rentals, improve energy efficiency, and ensure tenant satisfaction.
A bright forecast lays the groundwork for savvy investors interested in gaining a foothold in the home remodeling industry.
Budget Blinds Shines
Budget Blinds, North America’s No. 1 provider of custom window coverings, offers entrepreneurs a small business opportunity in line with current consumer home remodeling trends. Homeowners are setting their remodeling sights on advanced home technology, security, and efficiency, according to Global Market Insights. Our smart blinds are controlled by a remote for convenience and efficiency. Window coverings provide security by acting as a deterrent against theft and discouraging prying eyes, and we have a variety of options for people who want to cut down on high home heating and cooling costs.
Budget Blinds is a window covering business for sale that provides customers with a range of convenient shop-from-home products and services, free in-home consultations, window measurements, and installation. Serving customers from the comfort of their homes makes it easier for Budget Blinds’ consultants to help customers find the perfect options to fit their home. Every week, Budget Blinds franchisees install 50,000 blinds, shades, shutters, draperies, and smart-home solutions. We offer entrepreneurs a low-investment, work-from-home business in the home remodeling sector. Here are just a few ways Budget Blinds shines.
- Territory exclusivity. Budget Blinds ensures our franchise owners gain access to an exclusive territory of at least 35,000 households by reviewing current census numbers. We also take steps to match entrepreneurs with territory demographics that put them on the right track to owning a profitable venture.
- Ample training and support. No home services experience is required to operate our window covering business for sale. You do not need to have experience in contracting or installation. We are searching for individuals with an entrepreneurial heart who are detail-oriented and business savvy, and our comprehensive training program will prepare you for launch.
- No-inventory franchise. To streamline our business, we don’t require our franchise owners to manage any inventory. As a no-inventory franchise, franchise owners can economize on space and avoid the hassle of managing products. Budget Blinds’ franchise owners rely on shipping software and online scheduling apps to make sure customers receive prompt delivery and installation on their orders.
- Industry leader. Budget Blinds is one of eight home services franchises owned by Home Franchise Concepts. Having the backing of a major player in the home services segment enables owners to capitalize on proven marketing resources and support. Joining an established consortium of franchise brands can be a bonus as you expand and consider investing in complementary businesses.
- Low investment. As a home-based business, Budget Blinds is a low-investment option for entrepreneurs. To get started, Budget Blinds requires an initial franchise fee of $89,950 and a minimum of $50,583 working capital. To help alleviate some of the burden of starting a business, we offer in-house financing of up to $56,000 to qualified candidates.
Learn More About Budget Blinds
If Budget Blinds sounds like the window covering business for sale you’ve been searching for, inquire now to learn more about investing in the home remodeling industry.