Get More Information
Your Future Is Now
At Budget Blinds, our business expansion has created enormous opportunities, and there’s never been a better time to join Budget Blinds. We are currently recruiting individuals who are passionate about following their dreams. Obtain our latest franchise information now by simply filling out the request form above to begin your self-guided tour of your new Budget Blinds opportunity!
Every prospective franchisee goes through a detailed process before they are awarded their desired territory. The following are the steps to becoming a Budget Blinds Franchisee:
- Request more information by filling out the form to gain access to the Discovery Portal and receive a call from your Sales Advisor.
- Explore our Discovery Portal to learn more about the window coverings industry, the franchise opportunity, and what it takes to be a successful franchise owner.
- Schedule a time to meet your HFC Franchise Sales Advisor to further discuss the opportunity on a 10-15-minute call where we can chat about your interest and whether a Budget Blinds franchise is a good overall fit. We’ll discuss the basic requirements, how territories work, and your time frame.
- Review and understand the FDD which contains essential information as to costs and fees, legal issues, turnover rates, and more.
- Submit your Application for Franchise.
- An Executive Interview with our Chief Development Officer.
- Approval of your Application by Committee.
- If you are ready to move forward, attend Discovery Day to meet your Home Office team in Orange County, CA and learn about marketing, franchise relations, technology, training & support, and product strategy & management. While there, you will get a demonstration of our customized management software, see projects in progress, and be able to interview us.
- Final approval and execute your Franchise Agreement.
- Attend a 2-week training course at the Home Office to set you up for success.
- Start your Budget Blinds Franchise Business and hit the ground running!
We Empower You For Success
- Ed Burns, Budget Blinds of Costa Mesa, Laguna Niguel, and San Clemente
Owning a Budget Blinds franchise was the life-changing opportunity I was looking for. Their leadership, industry expertise, and unique culture enabled me to create a truly extraordinary family-owned business.