Have questions about owning a Budget Blinds franchise? You’ll find answers here. Search our frequently asked questions. If you don’t find what you need, just contact us.
Thank you for exploring the Budget Blinds franchise opportunity! You may have a lot of questions about who we are, and franchising in general, so we created this informative video that addresses the most frequently asked franchise questions including, what makes for a franchisee successful and more.
Do I need to be a contractor or installer?
No. You just need an entrepreneurial heart. Be detail-oriented and have a good sense about business. Through our comprehensive, three-week training program, you will learn all you need to know to run a successful Budget Blinds franchise territory.
Will I get an exclusive territory?
Yes. We make sure you get the best chance to succeed. We review current census numbers to determine the demographics of your zip codes. Each Budget Blinds exclusive territory size is a minimum 35,000 households, and we review each area with you to ascertain that the territory demographics meet our viability standards.
What kind of training will I receive?
Every Budget Blinds franchisee gets intensive classroom and hands-on training. Our expert training staff provides highly personalized and informative training from immersive product knowledge to the consultative sales process to financial management and more. You’ll also learn how to use our proprietary CRM software and how to follow the Budget Blinds business model to successfully run your business.
What kind of support will I get?
After you complete your initial 3-week training program, you’ll step immediately into our Extended Support & Training Program called LAUNCH. You’ll have everything you need to follow the Budget Blinds business model from day one, including:
- Ongoing live training and online webinars through Budget Blinds and our Vendor partners
- Assistance with managing and tracking your financials, including creating a 12 month plan
- Proactive, weekly calls with your Regional Operations Manager
- Tools to develop good business habits and routines
- Develop strategic income and business goals for the first year
- Advanced Sales training to successfully handle leads and close sales
- Product and Installation support including Smart Home Automation and Inspired Drapes
- Regional Field Marketing Manager to help you kick off your local area marketing
How much is my investment?
Budget Blinds has a low cost of entry and ease of start-up. You can quickly be on your way to being a successful local business owner. See our investment section for more details.