Our Chief Development Officer, Jonathan Theissen, created this informative video that addresses the most frequently FAQs we get about franchising including, what traits make for a successful franchise owner, to how to choose the right franchisor to franchise with. We invite you to watch it, or you can also search our most frequently asked questions listed below. If you don’t find what you need, just contact us.
Thank you for exploring the Budget Blinds franchise opportunity! Below you will find some of our most common franchise FAQs:
Do I need to be a contractor or installer?
No. You just need an entrepreneurial heart. Be detail-oriented and have a good sense about business. Through our comprehensive, two-week training program, you will learn all you need to know to run a successful Budget Blinds franchise territory.
Will I get a protected territory?
We make sure you get the best chance to succeed. We review current census numbers to determine the demographics of your zip codes. Each Budget Blinds protected territory size is a minimum 35,000 households, and we review each area with you to ascertain that the territory demographics meet our viability standards.
What kind of training will I receive?
Every Budget Blinds franchisee gets intensive classroom and hands-on training. Our expert training staff provides highly personalized and informative training from immersive product knowledge to the consultative sales process to financial management and more. You’ll also learn how to use our proprietary CRM software and how to follow the Budget Blinds business model to successfully run your business.
What kind of support will I get?
After you complete your initial two-week training program, you’ll step immediately into our Extended Support & Training Program called LAUNCH. You’ll have everything you need to follow the Budget Blinds business model from day one, including:
- Ongoing live training and online webinars through Budget Blinds and our Vendor partners
- Assistance with managing and tracking your financials, including creating a 12 month plan
- Proactive, weekly calls with your Regional Operations Manager
- Tools to develop good business habits and routines
- Develop strategic income and business goals for the first year
- Advanced Sales training to successfully handle leads and close sales
- Product and Installation support including Smart Home Automation and Inspired Drapes
- Regional Field Marketing Manager to help you kick off your local area marketing
How much is my investment?
Budget Blinds has a low cost of entry and ease of start-up. You can quickly be on your way to being a successful local business owner. See our investment section for more details.
What is the Budget Blinds Franchise Process?
- Complete the form on this page to request more information.
- Schedule a call with one of our Franchise Advisors to talk about your interest and goals, the basic requirements, how territories work to determine if Budget Blinds is the right fit for you.
- Receive and review view the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). The Budget Blinds FDD describes our company background and contains essential information about costs and fees, legal issues, turnover rates, and more.
- Submit your Application for Franchise.
- Have an executive interview with our Chief Development Officer.
- Approval of your Application by Committee.
- If you are ready to move forward, attend Discovery Day to meet your Home Office team to learn about the benefits of franchising, marketing, technology, training & support, product strategy & management, and more, including the opportunity interview us!
- Final approval and execution of your Franchise Agreement.
- Attend 2 weeks of start-up training to learn everything you need to know on how to run your business.
- Start your Budget Blinds franchise and hit the ground running.